Dallas Oil Change
Kwik Kar of Dallas Oil Change 20 point service includes:
- Oil change with up to 5 quarts of oil
- Replace oil filter
- Lubricate chassis (when applicable)
- Check air filter
- Check and fill differential (when applicable)
- Check and fill power steering fluid
- Check and fill anti-freeze/radiator fluid
- Check and fill transmission fluid
- Check and fill transfer case (when applicable)
- Visual battery check
- Check breather element (when applicable)
- Check all belts
- Check wiper blades
- Check and fill windshield washer fluid
- Check A/C or cabin air filter
- Check tire pressure
- Check brake fluid level
- Check throttle body and air induction system
- Vacuum front interior
- Free fluid top-offs between 3,000 mile oil change intervals
Kwik Kar Lube and Automotive Service Centers of Dallas can handle all of your automotive needs. In addition to our signature oil change service, we can keep your vehicle compliant with the manufacturer's warranty by providing Scheduled Maintenance specific to the make and model of your car. Signup for service reminder emails which also include valuable coupons for savings on your next scheduled visit.
Please visit our Services area to see a detailed list of all services performed. In addition to these services, we can also handle most auto repair. Many of our locations have ASE certified mechanics on staff. Look for the ASE logo on the store's webpage.
Do you drive a company car around Dallas? Look into Kwik Kar's Fleet Services program. We accept most major fleet customers. In addition to oil changes, we can handle all of your manufacturer's recommended scheduled maintenance.
Kwik Kar's 20 Point Service
Kwik Kar's Signature Service is a must for your vehicle's regular maintenance. It's not just an oil change. It's a preventative maintenance program designed to maintain the safety and extend the life of your vehicle.
Kwik Kar's Signature Service is recommended every 3000 miles or 3 months.